5 Great Reasons to Become a Dental Assistant
Only 13 Weeks and You Can be Certified
Learn to be a Dental Assistant
Start a new career
A Dental Assistant career can give you job security, good pay, and a professional work environment. A new profession in Dental Assisting may be right for you.
Consider our school for a new career in the dentistry profession. Employment in this field is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations through 2016, according to the Bureau for Labor Statistics.
Currently there are more openings available than there are Dental Assistants to go around! The demand is there--why not take advantage of this opportunity?
1. Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof.
2. You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
3. You can earn $12 to $20 per hour.
4. Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
5. You can find employment anywhere in the United States.
How to become a Dental Assistant
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job immediately. Why not call today for more information?
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assisting classes, dental assistant training and dental assistant internship.
Email or Call (870)735-4070 for session datesFinancing Options Available