- Flexible hours and having weekends & holidays off: There is no point in having a high-paying job if you don’t have time to spend that hard-earned money. As a Dental Assistant, you’ll enjoy traveling, spending weekends, evenings, and holidays with your friends and family.
- Great pay: Working as a Dental Assistant, you’ll be able to buy yourself a new car and even become a homeowner. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median Dental Assistant income in Tennessee is 37,760 and rising.
- Growth opportunities: There are a lot of opportunities to grow both financially and professionally in the dental field.
- Working in a friendly and fun environment: It’s extremely rare to meet a Dental Assistant that doesn’t like their job. dental offices are full of good humor, co-workers are usually great friends, and essentially everyone loves their job.
- Helping People: People are sometimes scared to go to the dentist, and you’ll be able to make their visit more comfortable. It’s very rewarding to help people feel more confident about their smile.
Dental Assistant School Of Memphis’s program provides you with everything you need to become a Dental Assistant in just 14 weeks and start loving your job.
Click here to schedule a tour of our school and take the first step to an exciting new career!